11/17/12

catmaSutra cat Art at Affordable Art fair 2012

Sneak peek new pieces and fav ones at Afforedable Art Fair, Utterly Art Booth.
Look out the catmaSutra 8 in December!


'Rebels'

catmaSutra cat and James Dean,
if only for the freedom of the road...
What makes us us,
and what makes this life so special?

“Remember:
Life is short, break the rules
(they were made to be broken)
Forgive quickly, kiss slowly
Love truly, laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that makes you smile.
The clouds are lined with silver and the glass is half full
(though the answers won't be found at the bottom)
Don't sweat the small stuff,
You are who you are meant to be,
Dance as if no one's watching,
Love as if it's all you know,
Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today”
~ James Dean



 'Looking Through Rose-Tinted Glasses'

 

“I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful.
I'm sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good, but I'm not an angel.
I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
 



 There's re different ways, but then again,
there's always your way.


 “You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.”
~ Frank Sinatra




“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”
~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


 See ya in December!
;)


No comments: