8/30/07

Are you sure it's me?


Are you sure it's me?

Each day is new... a renewal of sorts if you consider the fact that we have another 24 hours to use. Of course, sleep is part of that and I think that's one of the rewards of life! Haha I wonder how the cat does it. Stretching. Waiting for me every morning, for milk, for food, for grapes, for Yakult and peeing (for the second time) on the sofa!!!! Yep, the angel in disguise! Got a little spanking from me, while trying to express his "Are you sure it's me?" look... Well, this fellow is fussy as hell when it comes to his litter. I remember once I kept the old litter box in the store room stacked all the way up, and guess what? Yep, he climbed all the way to the penthouse to do his business! And I was wondering where the smell came from. Well, one reason could be I bought a new litter that has a strong lemon scent, which was quite good. Sigh.. perhaps I have to scout for another brand...


Well, it sure as hell ain't me!

Halo is the conscience part of angel I supposed - disciplined, elegant, protective, sweet but as conscience goes, she sleeps a lot haha! While conscience sleeps, the Angel goes around finding things to amuse himself... Yet, at times he gets so bored that he launches sneak attacks on conscience and gets a kick out of it...

"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

;)




No comments: